A Fortune 500 Fashion Company is looking for UX Writer to join their team! As a UX Writer, you’ll will be writing for customer- and associate-facing features, documentation, customer communications as well as maintaining existing user interface copy. You’ll collaborate with the UX Creative Director to leverage and enhance our copy style guide as needed. You’ll primarily work alongside Designers to create consistent, usable and accessible experiences. In addition, you’ll team up with Product Managers and Engineers to ensure a successful product for our business, our associates and our customers.
● Write copy for all UX projects; translating complicated concepts into blissfully jargon-free copy that makes sense to humans (not computers)
● Understand the goals of our customers and store employees, varying use cases, business requirements, technical constraints, and be able to work effectively within these project parameters
● Employ empathy to everything you touch and every interaction in your day to day
● Work with stakeholders on a daily basis to ensure ideas are expressed appropriately
● Contribute to our design system, providing logic and rules for a variety of use cases, as well as helping to evolve our cross-brand voice and tone as needed
● Be self-directed and mature enough to know when to present updates, challenges or blockers the Creative Director in a regular and timely manner
Website : http://vitamintalent.com
We have a simple philosophy at Vitamin T: to personally place the best creative talent in the best jobs for the best companies. Since we’re massively nerdy fans of creative, this sort of thing comes naturally to us, which means as a client, you get hand-picked talent perfectly suited to your job, and as talent, you get freelance work that doesn’t make you want to wash your eyes out with hand sanitizer. Win-win! Vitamin T is a division of Aquent.