connection to 192.168.30.18:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)connection to 192.168.30.18:3312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused)
Albion Group provides support services for the transportation industry. We offer financial services, merger & acquisition opportunities, quality training, staffing, executive recruiting, and outplacement services. We have been in business since 1991.
Please submit your resume ****
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
This Client: is a mid size Freight Forwarder/CHB with their office in the New Jersey Area.
Seeking a hands on Entry Writer that will handle key accounts that import a variety of Products. Must handle the day to day tasks of import operations from beginning to end.
There is the potential for advancement depending on growth and motivation. Will help establish procedures relating to import activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Responsible for day-to-day operations relating to the handling of international import freight.
2. Coordinate and prioritize the movement of import freight by service commitment and revenue gain.
3. Perform all required freight functions in support of overall international requirements.
4. Stay abreast of advances and changes in the transportation and logistics industries as well as general business developments.
6. Timely reporting and compliance with deadlines.
7. Assist with the import accounts receivables. Ensure timely payment of all outstanding invoices. Work with accounts receivable department to avoid customer delinquency.
8. Customs Brokerage license is not required.
1. Bachelor's degree preferred.
2. 2-5 years of international transportation operation experience, in a customs brokerage environment, knowledge in classifications and Entry Writing, with a broad background in classification.
3. Prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks/projects.
4. Excellent communication skills combined with customer service skills/experience.
5. Demonstrated stress tolerance and flexibility to changing priorities.
8. Effective decision making, sound judgment, and initiative.
5. Strong analytical, strategic planning and problem solving skills.
6. Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
Option 1 of 3: Registered Users
If you are