IT Job Pro
Job TitleBusiness Systems Analyst\/Technical Writer – ID:31295
Job SkillsTechnical Writing, Documentation
FOR IMMEDIATE DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION, feel free to contact EITHER of US direct and reference the job#:
SUMIT KUMAR: ************** x718 (***********************)
MICHELL CASEY: ************** x715 (******************)
Position: Business Analyst Information Technology II
JOB REF#: 31295
Duration: 12 Months (On-going Contract)
Location: Marysville, OH 43040 (on-site only)
Rate: Open, depends on exp level (W2\/INC\/C2C)
** We WILL accept Incorporated (INC), W2, or Corp to Corp (C2C) candidates for this position, MUST BE LOCAL **
A global company is seeking to hire an experience Business Analyst Information Technology II for a long-term, on-going contract. Although this is a contract role, the average consultant has been with this client between 6-9 years. If you are looking for a long-term stable opportunity, that offers medical\/dental benefits and paid sick time, than this position is for you. All work will be performed on-site and you MUST be available for a face to face interviews.
– Analyzes business partner’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
– Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
– Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
– Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
– Works with business partners with one business function to align technology solutions with business strategies.
– Supports several moderately complex business processes.
– Assists Project Manager responsibilities in preparing and facilitating the project plan for smaller projects.
– Conducts feasibility studies to assess cost\/benefit, efficiency and technical viability of solutions to business problems.
– Coach less experienced staff.
Daily Tasks Performed:
– Position will split duties doing mostly technical writing while performing BA roles on some projects as needed.
– Works with software developers to incorporate technical documentation and specification into documents.
– Works with product experts (SME) to organize and document business functionality of software products.
– Organizes documentation logically by functional categories.
– Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
– Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
– Create and maintain the information architecture documentation by working with senior level architects.
– Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
– Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
– Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
REQUIRED SKILLS\/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
– 4 years of relevant technical or business work experience with a STRONG background in technical writing, i.e., creating system documentation, user manuals, etc.
– Basic knowledge of business requirements and corporate priorities.
– Basic ability to gather\/refine complex business requirements, recommend or make decisions on business requirements\/interdependencies.
– Basic ability to develop complex business cases.
– Basic ability to create impact analysis to make recommendations.
– Basic ability to present and defend complex positions and strategies for business decisions processes and plans.
– Basic knowledge of compliance, governance structures and audit principles.
– Basic understanding of the business architecture and its relationship to other architectures.
– Basic ability to assess corporate impacts of changes and recommend strategies to senior management.
– Must reside locally (Marysville, OH)
– Must have a stable work history, working in a similar role for a large environment
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
– Education: Bachelors Degree
– Experience documenting in Confluence Wiki, or comparable Wiki style tool.
CALANCE Consultants are offered the following benefits:
– Medical\/Dental\/Vision benefits
– 401K Retirement program
– Paid Bi-Weekly\/Direct Deposit
– Flex Spending Plan
– Voluntary Life, AD D, STD or LTD plans
Send To Email \/ Remind Me
Send Now Send TonightSend TomorrowSend Next Week