7 Figure Skills
Youre applying for a career opportunity with a super cool digital marketing company in Austin Texas. 7FigureSkills, mission is to help 10,000 people around the world become entrepreneurs and build realistic wealth in their lives.
We promote online educational training programs along with one on one coaching and community support to help them achieve success.
We are looking for a Content Editor to research, write, proofread and publish online content.
Content Editor responsibilities include producing the monthly newsletter, fact-checking writers articles and optimizing written pieces to increase user engagement. If you have excellent writing and editing skills in English and experience managing editorial calendars, wed like to meet you. Please share samples of your work by including either a portfolio or links to your published articles along with your application.
Ultimately, you will produce engaging quality content that speaks to our audience and boosts engagement with our brand.
* Write blog posts and marketing copy to promote our products and services
* Proofread, re-structure and edit articles by content writers
* Update our website and social media pages with new content
* Craft and send our monthly newsletter
* Interview industry professionals and use online sources to research topics
* Improve illustration in collaboration with marketing and design teams
* Optimize published pieces using SEO guidelines
* Manage the editorial calendar and ensure timely publication
* Generate new ideas around industry-related topics
* Monitor web traffic and user engagement (e.g. bounce rates)
* Research and strategize a content calendar for our next 12 months, including youtube videos, Facebook live content, social media page posts, and blog articles.
* Define end-to-end Social Media process from onboarding (e.g., editorial calendar) to fulfillment (e.g., daily posts to social sites; monthly blogs), customer reports and billing, and Social Media churn analysis.
* Identify how to work with sales teams to incorporate a sales strategy to encourage readers and the community to join our higher level memberships and packages.
* Provide community management support, by engaging our prospects, readers, and members online and by phone: including live chat, messenger, Facebook groups, Instagram and email.
* Create Social Media editorial calendar for clients, driving growth & engagement via social sites such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
* Onboard and manage assignments with freelance writers, editors, graphic designers (youll be required to write most content), to ensure deadlines are met and optimized efficiency in editorial workflow
* Conduct editorial calls with clients and create custom outline and/or content based on customer needs and preferences including success stories and testimonials.
* Stay up-to-date with SEO algorithms for content and Google Best Practices.
* Stay up-to-date with Social Media best practices to integrate into social strategy and train company and customers
* Use communication skills to effectively work with other teams (including implementation managers, customer success managers, designers, etc) and guide content creation
Paid Salary annual bonus
New Apple MacBook
Company Annual Beach Retreat
Learn eCommerce & How to build wealth!
Casual Dress ( hey were in Austin!)
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
7 Figure Skills