Albuquerque, NM US
Service Contract Act
Must be Obtainable
CACI is seeking a Technical Writer to support our government program in Albuquerque, NM. We are looking for someone with excellent technical communication and grammar skills.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Prepare technical document for major publication projects including development of Operation and Maintenance manuals, and class 2 electronic technical manuals
Prepare draft and final documents, as well as develop step by step procedures
Attend and take minutes of customer review meetings
Consult with engineering and technical staff
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in technical writing
Must have an active Secret Clearance and be able to Obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance
Proficient use of word processing, graphic and desktop publishing software such as: Word, Visio, Acrobat, and Excel
Excellent computer and technical communications skills using standard English and grammar
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
BS Degree in Technical Writing, Journalism, or English
Understanding of basic electrical and mechanical information
Knowledge of digital photography and photo editing
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop software
Knowledge of Adobe FrameMaker software.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.