Technical Writer - Temp
Vista, CA 92081
3 month contract
M-F, 8:00 am-5:00 pm
Pay Rate: $40 -$45/hour
Start Date: ASAP
Standard Background check & drug screen
Our client is a global leader in advancing cancer diagnostics & in workflow solutions and automation, integrating each step in the workflow. They are the only company to own the workflow from biopsy to diagnosis.
• Work with cross functional teams (Product Management & Development/Engineering) to define documentation requirements for each project.
• Analyze/use products and work with Subject Matter Experts, taking hands on approach to learning material required for publication.
• Author and Review/Update user manuals, help, and technical documentation for existing and new software and hardware projects.
• Follow established department standards for templates and style guidelines.
• Test documentation deliverables against product functionality.
• Minimum 5 years experience creating technical user manuals and online help.
• Experience in documentation of all stages of software application development, including specifications, use case, construction, and documentation of web-based applications.
• Experience documenting medical or consumer devices and related software.
• Experience using MadCap Flare to create single-source documents and help
• Familiarity with creating HTML, Word, and RoboHelp documentation.
• Ability to use some graphics tools such as Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Visio for creation or maintenance of graphics.
• Proven communication skills with development and project teams.
• Experience managing multiple projects and deadlines
• Must be self-sufficient; able to work independently.
Physical Demands & Working Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision
TargetCW is a DBA of WMBE Payrolling, specializing in HR and contingent workforce services. Through a team of dynamic and experienced HR professionals, TargetCW specializes in payrolling temporary workers and contractors already identified by our clients. Our dedication to customer service and focus on utilizing technology for streamlining processes is at the core of TargetCW.