Portsmouth, VA 23701
This Lead Technical Writer will develop, format, proof, edit/revise, and produce technical documents that meet the Customer’s standards.
Security Clearance Level: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Lead Technical Writer is responsible for all the technical documentation created under this task order. This includes co-located technical writers and remote technical writers.
• Lead Technical Writer shall understand C3CEN supported systems, C4IT Configuration Management, and the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)/System Engineering Life Cycle (SELC).
Knowledge and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 12 years of total experience; 4 years of the 12 years must be in the technical writing specialty
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal) and English language fluency
• Significant experience using Microsoft® Office products such as Word©, PowerPoint©, etc.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.