Media Match Inc
About the Job
We're a small team based in Manhattan looking for a solid up-and-comer. You've been waiting for the opportunity to prove your incredible strengths in the world of video post-production and we're ready for you to roll up your sleeves and dive in.
- Mastery of Adobe Premiere
- Slick After Effects skills that make your momma proud
- A brain for problem solving. You're not just known for your creative edits, but your creative decision making. You quickly determine solutions that solve problems, rather than spending the day mindlessly plugging away at the slowest possible route. Find a clever way to prove this in your cover letter and the job is yours.
- Color correction experience with DaVinci Resolve
- 3D experience with Element 3D, Cinema 4D, or any 3D software
- Design experience with Photoshop. You don't just click around in Photoshop, but actually know how to properly place text and use fonts.
- Mad illustration skills. Ideally in Adobe Illustrator but go ahead and send us your doodles.
- A great work environment, great attitudes, cheesy jokes, coffee and beer, way more work than we can handle ourselves, and an opportunity for you to gain experience with some pretty big brands. Also, health insurance and a retirement plan.
This position starts as a trial at $4,000 / month. Once we're blown away by your skills and workflow, we'll have an awkward discussion about salary and long-term plans. This is based on a 40 hour week.
We believe this is a truly great opportunity for the right candidate. Your growth is just as important to us as the growth of our company.
Let's talk shop.
Media Match Inc
Website : http://www.media-match.com/
Media Match is an online database of over 100,000 TV and film professionals' resumes and availabilities, and an up to date TV and film jobs board for new openings in the film and TV production business across the United States. Owing to Media Match's unique cross-referenced matching and searching facility, entertainment industry job seekers are alerted to new TV jobs and film jobs, which match their skill set, as soon as they are posted on the site. Companies have the capability to search the Media Match resume database directly. As a result of this high-quality matching, the site has already become a standard among TV and film production companies and broadcasters in the USA.