Delta Dental of California
Alpharetta, GA, US
5158-DDIC - Enterprise Training
This position is responsible for working with the Trainer to develop training courses and staff training materials. This includes the development of blended learning methods and tools for courses including instructor led and web-based training.
* Creates new training content on and/or for enterprise online systems.
* Designs course structure and development timeline.
* Develops blended learning courses that target a variety of learning styles and incorporates various media tools.
* Maintains application user documentation, procedures and training material programs.
* Updates manuals/courses in accordance with policy and/or criteria changes.
* May update and maintain desk level documentation within the Learning Content Management System.
* Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
* A Bachelor s degree or equivalent education, training or experience is required.
* A minimum of 3 years related experience
* A minimum of 1 year of related experience in technical writing, instructional design, and/or training
* Strong management, time management, organizational skills, multi-tasking abilities and be self directed.
* Ability to present ideas clearly and concisely, and to translate ideas into effective written communication.
* Ability to work within a collaborative environment and within aggressive time frames.
* Strong analytical skills and ability to plan and prioritize.
* Excellent English grammar with composition, editing, and proofreading skills.
* Knowledge of Enterprise policies, procedures and guidelines.
How To Apply
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal opportunity in employment without regard to race, color, religion, ancestry, sex, citizenship, national origin, age (over 40 years), sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy, physical disability, mental disability or medical condition or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. This policy also applies to the qualified disabled veterans and veterans of the Vietnam era.
Delta Dental: A leader in the oral health industry For more than 60 years, we’ve offered quality, value-based dental benefits coverage. Our diverse list of satisfied clients ranges from Fortune 100 companies and public agencies to individuals and families.Read more about our Corporate ProfileMeet our leadership team