Are you looking to start your career in marketing? We are looking for a Junior Video Editor to provide production support to our Marketing team.
As a Jr. Video Editor youll expand our video presence across multiple platforms by working with the Marketing team to produce new videos. Youll use creativity to develop and edit short videos, stories, and promotional pieces. Youll help increase engagement through promotional video content.
* Create and develop visual multimedia for Sun Communities, using not only video but also audio, photography, and motion graphics.
* Produce promotional and informational video for multiple channels, including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and more.
* Edit and work with existing footage to create interesting videos appropriate for their respective channels.
* Work both independently and with other members of the Marketing department to contribute video components for advertising and promotional campaigns.
* Use music, sound effects, titles and motion graphics to add flare and polish to videos while creating content that will engage audiences.
* Collaborate with managers and strategists to identify the needs and specifications of different video projects, and work within tight deadlines to finish the creative deliverables on time.
* Contribute to the Sun brand with fresh ideas and emotionally resonant content.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Currently enrolled in a Bachelors degree program majoring in video production, graphic design, fine arts or related field, OR equivalent education and experience
* Demonstrated video editing experience and strong portfolio
* Prior experience in cross-platform production, multi-platform content generation, and social media applications
* Solid knowledge of digital technology and editing software packages, primarily Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, etc.)
* Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation, continuity and other filmmaking techniques
* Knowledge of special effects, 2D animation, motion graphics and compositing
At Sun Communities, you will be part of an industry-leading organization where you will be challenged, inspired, rewarded and transformed. We place a high priority on our team members, and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best every day, and will challenge you with interesting work, stretch assignments, a collaborative and supportive work environment and plenty of learning and growth. In exchange, we will reward you with great pay, advancement opportunities, cool perks, and flexibility.
* Online access to view and update personal information, review paystubs, annual W2s, and more
* Participation in company-wide SunRewards program
* Team Member Perks & Discounts program with hundreds of discounts on things like travel, merchandise, mobile ****b2fb065fd07b
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?