Leidos Intelligence and Defense Group currently has openings for Security Administrative Support positions to work in the Northern VA area. Security Administrative Support employees work on groups of cases within one or more of the Clearance Division’s components. Each case will vary in the total tasks, time, and effort required to provide the deliverable, which is a formal written recommendation to grant, disapprove, or revoke the security clearance. A small portion of the work may involve recommendations on clearances/approvals.
The Security Administrator Support consists of two functions; Case Processing and Archive and Destruct. Case Processors are required to initiate on average eight (8) cases per day. Security Administrators assigned to Archive and Destruct team are responsible for performing a variety of support Security file room duties to include ensuring that the file vault is managed in a secure, organized and efficient manner for operation.
Developmental Level Security Administrative Support personnel shall possess the necessary skills and experience to perform the following tasks:
• Provide a diverse range of administrative support functions such as maintaining records, updating records and data entry, redacting information, protecting personal identifiable information and any assigned ad hoc administrative duties.
• Make photo copies as needed, conducting file maintenance and tracking security and polygraph files.
• Route requirements, requests, and correspondence and cables to the appropriate people/office.
• Print and distribute documentation to include facilitating adjudicative process.
• Respond and process all clearance certification to OGA inquiries for clearance status as well as previous clearance processing results.
• Open security actions and maintain security records for clearance processing.
• Perform prescreen duties to include detecting omissions and errors in information submitted for processing and follow up with customer to obtain missing information.
• Augment and support other areas of customer’s team in response to surges and other personnel shortages as necessary.
• Print and upload to electronic file all documentation to facilitate adjudicative process.
• Provide accurate and timely responses to customer requests for information or materials.
• Strive to anticipate customer needs and provide exceptional customer service verbally and in writing.
• Submit and conduct searches and queries using corporate and customer specific databases.
• Protect all customer information and data acquired during the preparation process from unauthorized release and employs the “need to know” principle.
• Manage work load effectively to meet the productivity standards set by the Sponsor.
• TS/SCI with Polygraph
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent and one year relevant experience.
• Must demonstrate a high level of personal integrity and the ability to discreetly handle sensitive, personal and classified case information.
• Must have excellent writing skills, with the ability to comprehend complex and multi-source data into succinct and supportable final reports.
• Must possess strong organizational skills and good judgment. In addition, must be able to operate various corporate and customer specific automated systems for case tracking, and status reporting.
• Must have understanding of the federal rules and regulations that encompasses the clearance process.
• Demonstrated ability to produce analytic documents that require minimal editing, unitize software tools (e.g. MS Word/Excel/Power Point)
• Knowledge of and ability to use standard office equipment (e.g. computers, facsimile machines, printers, scanners, reproduction machines, etc.)
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple task assignments to meet deadlines
• Ability and skill to elicit information during an interview with minimal direction and work effectively with variety of individuals
• Ability to adapt to changing work requirements
Ability to provide on-the-job training to colleagues
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Website : http://www.leidos.com
We bring a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in national security, health, and infrastructure. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.