Team Lead/Senior Developer (C13)','18024351','!*!About GENESIS
GENESIS is a global platform for contracts, positions and accounts for Citigroup to support Global Functions of Compliance, Risk & Finance. It is supported by the Enterprise Technology Solutions within Global Functions Technology Services Organization. GENESIS provides the strategic infrastructure for Institutional Clients Group, Citi Commercial Bank, Consumer Bank and Investment Products, Treasury and Enterprise Risk Management.
Retail CCAR Regulatory Reporting Lead
Mandatory Qualifications (Tech):
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or related field preferred
· 10 to 12 years of strong experience in ETL using Python, Spark, Java, SAS Analytics
Physical implementation of Big Data HDFS based solution for financial and / or risk functions
Data analysis experience in Hadoop platform using Hive/Hue/R Studio
· Proficient in Oracle RDBMS and knowledge on Mongo DB would be preferred.
Strong knowledge in SQL, Hive etc.
Domain knowledge in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management and/or Regulatory Reporting in the Banking industry.
Ability to work independently under strict deadlines
· Passion to deliver results in a complex enterprise application / environment
· Familiar with standard SDLC and Agile processes','!*!Desirable Qualifications:
· Knowledge of CCAR Stress loss forecasting & reporting, data lineage and data profiling
· Past experience of Retail Products (Mortgages, Credit Cards, Personal Loans, Deposits) and functions (Loan Restructuring, Recovery, Collections, Loss Mitigation, Collateral, Charge Off, Carve out, Fraud)
· Domain knowledge in Accounting is a strong plus
· IBM BDM Data model experience is a plus
· Knowledge of cloud computing and deployment strategies using virtual environments
· Ability to prioritize and manage schedules under tight, fixed deadlines
· Ability to produce professional, technically-sound, and visually-appealing presentations and graphics
Strong writing, communication, time-management, decision-making, and basic task organization skills
Experience creating high level technical/process documentation and presentations for audiences at various levels. Experience writing/editing technical, business, and process documentation in an Information Technology/Engineering environment','Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity','Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity','Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.','Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.','NAM-USA-TX-Irving','','Technology','Full-time','Bachelor's Degree','Day Job','Regular','No','Irving','Irving','Team Lead/Senior Developer (C13)'