Antenna has an on-site consulting opportunity exciting opening for a Technical Writer who would be responsible for planning, research, and technical writing support for medical Device Industry.
• Write clear, simple content that speaks to customers in their own language.
• Collaborate openly and effectively with a range of stakeholders, including writers and subject matter experts.
• Manage multiple projects and communicate status proactively.
• Successfully negotiate project schedules, plans, and milestones.
• Understand how regulations, laws, and standards influence content design.
• Understand the impact of localization on English content.
• Maintain design documentation to support quality and regulatory process requirements.
• Effectively communicate the appropriate level of detail based on the audience.
• Take direction to be able to work independently and make sound decisions.
• Express ideas clearly and diplomatically.
• Give and receive constructive feedback.
Bachelor's degree in technical communication,
or similar field
• 3 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years of related experience with a Master’s degree (Master's degree in technical communication preferred)
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Authoring in XML in a single-source content development environment
• Ability to work effectively across disciplines to implement creative solutions to complex problems
• Experience creating content for software or apps
• Proven experience managing software documentation projects
• Ability to learn and adapt to changes in technology, processes, and requirements
• Writing for a global audience
**LOCAL MPLS./ST. PAUL METRO APPLICANTS ONLY PLEASE
Who we are:
Welcome to Antenna. We are a community of marketers dedicated to the idea that business problems aren’t solved by resumes. We believe real challenges deserve real people, real relationships and real solutions. We carefully match our skilled professionals to the needs of all types of organizations, from project-based consulting to long-term assignments. Unlike transactional agencies who only scratch the surface, our model is built on face-to-face involvement. Our goal is to understand you, so we can advocate for your interests and help you steer your career. Through education, professional coaching and shared tools and practices, we help you grow your value project by project, year after year. If you’re ready for real challenges and a deeper kind of connection, Antenna could be your team. Check us out at Antennaconsulting.com - Real opportunity awaits.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (US)