WPBF 25, The Hearst Television station in sunny West Palm Beach, Florida is now interviewing Promotions Writer/Producer candidates. If you are a media professional with exceptional writing, producing, and social skills - we want to speak with you!
This is a position responsible for bringing the WPBF 25 News brand to life through compelling writing, editing, and strategic conceptualization. You must be able to identify the most promotable stories and produce effective topical messages to connect with viewers on multiple platforms. Come work for Hearst Television, one of America's most respected multimedia companies. Gain valuable experience, all the while living near the beach and enjoying the outdoors year-round in beautiful South Florida!
* Write, shoot, produce and edit attention grabbing topical promotions.
* Use the station's social media and digital platforms to drive viewing and engagement.
* Produce promotion for targeted sweeps stories and digital platforms.
* Edit using Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere.
* Communicate effectively with reporters, photographers, and managers.
* Deal with the challenges of time-sensitive deadlines without compromising.
* Excellent writing, shooting, and non-linear editing ability.
* Experience with ENPS and proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
* Advanced knowledge of social media platforms.
* Drive company vehicles if necessary (Valid Driver's License and Motor Vehicle Record Check required.)
* Media professionals only.
* Minimum one-year experience at a broadcast TV station or cable network in a related role.
* Proven writing, shooting, and editing skills in the development of original marketing with a focus on news promotion.
* College degree preferred or equivalent work experience.