28.23 - $
Engineering Process Writer II
Location: Savannah, GA
Pay Rate: $28.23/hr – 31.37/hr
Duration: Long Term W2 Contract
- The candidate should be able to present information effectively to multiple levels of the company in electronic, oral, and/or written form
- The candidate should possess strong English and grammar skills, and have experience with content management systems and version control
- Experience working in a team environment
- Experience with SharePoint, Knowledge Management, and usability best practices is desired
- Any editing, journalism, and/or publishing experience to compliment the technical comm side of this position
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelors degree in English, Business Administration, or related technical field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Three (3) years process writing experience. One (1) year in a regulated industry preferred. See Other Requirements in Job Description.
Under general supervision, gather, identify, and document functionality, workflow, and administration of various process/procedural solutions for medium to complex tasks. This position supports the documentation lifecycle process from user specifications to final product delivery, including creating, editing, and delivering online and print dissemination.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
1. Conduct interviews with technical staff and other subject matter experts to document pertinent information and define/analyze business and work processes.
2. Collaborate with regulatory entities to ensure accurate and compliant procedures and processes.
3. Evaluate engineering requirements and recommend documentation strategy in accordance with delivery deadlines.
4. Liaison with internal and external organizations to understand business logic, interpret and communicate information, and provide guidance as necessary.
5. Prepare and revise engineering/program management procedures as necessary to provide clear, concise instruction for the preparation, release and control of engineering/program management documents.
6. Apply company objectives to produce timely and comprehensive documentation in a fast-paced environment.
7. Perform audits, analyze results, and recommend process improvements.
8. Prepare responses to regulatory requests for information as required.
1. Facilitate, mediate, advise and obtain support required for approval of new and revised processes. 2. Understand relative policies and regulations leveraging best practices for documentation. 3. Assist in the development of strategies for policy processes and procedures. 4. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Working knowledge of at least one professional desktop publishing software application (e.g. MS Publisher, Framemaker, Pagemaker).
2. Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, process mapping, and MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio.
3. Proficiency in information gathering, information organization, and synthesis/reorganization skills.
4. Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to work both in collaboration with others on a project team and independently complete tasks.
5. Ability and desire to keep track of document and project details, work quickly and efficiently on documents and tasks while still maintaining high quality in work.
6. Demonstrated proactive mentality and assertiveness in creating and owning processes and documents.
7. Must have an aptitude to understand engineering and other technical information, project management and time management skills.
8. Moderate problem solving skills and an ability to respond and adapt to change.
9. Strong writing, editing, and communication skills.
Savannah , GA
Minimum Experience (yrs):
$ 28.23 - $ 31.37
INCONEN has grown to be a nationwide company and provides services throughout the United States. Since our origin in Los Angeles, we have expanded our company to include an office in Wichita Kansas. Each office is a national recruiting center.