Develops, writes, and finalizes the strategic documents that accompany PRA proposals. Ensures the strategic document development processes, as a part of the proposal; process, are followed and that the appropriate strategic discussion occurs during the proposal team strategy meetings. Minimum Qualifications • 3-7 years professional writing experience.
• Read, write, and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required
• Demonstrated writing skills, including composition of strategies for clinical development, project completion and program/project specific strategic overviews.
• Strong science or drug development background preferred.
• Proficiency in word processing environment.
• Undergraduate degree or international equivalent. PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities. • Interacts with proposal development team to ensure essential strategic information is accurate, complete, and integrated into strategic document
• Writes strategic documents with compelling structure conveying scientific principles and concepts.
• Applies initiative to help internal partners articulate clear, persuasive messages.
• Consistently meets timelines, Ability to take on heavier workload and / or more complex strategic documents.
• Identifies potential problems that would put a strategic document at risk and suggests some potential resolutions with support.
• Participates in the maintenance of the strategic overview archive and strategic library.
• Performs other duties as assigned. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Location/Region: Raleigh, NC (US - 27601)