We are looking for a Junior Content Writer to efficiently deliver high-quality website content. Accepted candidates will be trained on how to integrate the tenets of our writing style guide, including best SEO practices. This training program allows for excellent career growth and can ultimately lead candidates to transition into SEO Content Editors within our organization.
The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of how to create unique, accurate, informative and engaging content. The ideal candidate is also a self-motivated team player, with great attention to detail and the ability to multitask.
What You’ll Be Doing
When you begin as a Content Writer:
· Write technical content; how-to articles and blog posts based on research
· Brainstorm article topics for new & existing web projects
· Adhere to deadlines
· Attend workshops to continue building skill set
· Upload articles to the CMS
What You Have:
· Vast college writing/editing experience
· Exceptional command of the English language, both written & spoken
· Advanced knowledge of AP Style guidelines
· The ability to work well under pressure
· The ability to take instruction well
· The ability to work outside the scope of designated job responsibilities
· The ability to prioritize, multitask and research (if necessary) in a fast-paced environment
· The ability to write multiple articles per day
· You are a self-starter, fast learner and team player
· Ability to receive constructive criticism and feedback
· Ability to meet deadlines
· Has excellent communication skills
· A degree in
(preferred but not required)
What Our Company Offers
· Competitive salary
· Comprehensive benefits package including
plans, long-term disability and life insurance, 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and paid vacation and personal time off.
· Casual and fun office environment
· Culture that promotes professional growth and development
· Team-oriented work space
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is a data-driven publisher and service based e-commerce company. We create and distribute easy to understand, instructional content assisting and empowering consumers to achieve and complete specific goals and tasks. **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. captures extensive first party signal data through our owned and operated network of contextual domains.
Location/Region: Miami, FL (US)