Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC
Bethesda, MD 20810
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC, a SDVOSB and HUBZone Small Business Concern, is a professional services and consulting firm catering to Government and private sector customers. We provide highly qualified professionals who work in partnership with our clients to provide unique, creative and innovative professional, management and technical services and solutions in the areas of: Program Management & Support, Analytic & Intelligence Operations, Information Technology, Security Operations and Business Consulting.
Syntelligent is seeking a Sr. Senior Reports Writer to support funded DoD work in Bethesda, MD.
Senior-level reports writers will provide direct support to NMEC Operations, specifically the Reporting, Production, and Dissemination (RPD) team, by producing a minimum of 4 Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs) each week. Reports will be clear, concise, grammatically correct, and will consist of relevant document and media exploitation (DOMEX) findings based on priority intelligence requirements as leveraged by the government. Senior-level reports writers should possess a strong knowledge of DOMEX to include site exploitation methods and have experience writing for intelligence to include firsthand experience with either raw or finished intelligence products. Senior-level reports writers should be prepared to support NMEC leadership, provide input on policy shifting decisions at the center, and brief the government on matters that directly impact both NMEC and global reporting.
* Submit a minimum of four (4) IIRs on a weekly basis.
* Provide direct support to the NMEC RPD Team Lead by taking ownership of priority collections and producing high-value reporting that has direct global impact.
* Maintain accurate collection trackers with metrics that support RPD with any requests from NMEC leadership.
* Support NMEC leadership and the RPD Team by collaborating with NMEC partners and exploitation elements to enhance strategic reporting.
* Be prepared to step into an acting RPD Team Lead role as needed in order to review, edit, and submit any outgoing products while maintaining proper format, context, consistency, and classification markings.
* Maintain a strong knowledge of intelligence requirements and how they apply to current reporting.
* Act as a mentor to Junior Report Writers by coordinating a quality control process and provide consistent feedback that mirrors the demands of the center.
* Work directly with the Foreign Disclosure representative to validate any requests from foreign partners and command elements.
* Promote a collaborative atmosphere within RPD and with technical exploitation personnel while maintaining a strong working relationship with NMEC partners and embedded liaisons.
* Active or very recent (within past 24 months) TS/SCI security clearance.
* At least 10 years experience in DoD, Intelligence Community (IC), or Law Enforcement Agency.
* Demonstrated very strong oral and written communications skills.
* Proven experience and capability using MS Office Suite with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
* Knowledge of DIA organization and/or military structure.
* Previous reporting or targeting experience.
* Knowledge of HOTR and other IC related programs.
* Strong briefing skills and interaction with the government.
* Bachelors Degree (Masters degree or 6 years of related military experience.)
TS/SCI and ability to obtain a CI POLY prior to start date
* Normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
Online applications, please.
When we review candidates' information, we are looking for the best matches for the position based on the qualifications listed in the job posting. If your skills and experience appear to match an open position, a recruitment services professional or a hiring manager may contact you.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. If you are a qualified disabled veteran or individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources at 540-736-4570, Extension #2.
Syntelligent Analytic Solutions, LLC