Our client is currently seeking a JD Edwards Developer/Report Writer
*Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Develop reports and Cafe One layouts in JDE Enterprise One, including gathering end-user requirements, creating specifications and training end-users.
* Conduct needs assessments to determine, specifications, and all other required system / program configuration
* Responsible for the testing and user acceptance sign-off of requested enhancement / new systems
* Drive optimization by being actively engaged in continuous improvement efforts in all related areas
*Essential Functions & Responsibilities
* Review and analyze business requirements and develop solutions using JDE E1 and other available tools that enhance the business and operations
* Write complex reports using Developer Toolkit, Enterprise Report Writer, BI Publisher, and other third party reporting tools as needed
* Skill and knowledge of JDE Toolset: Object Management Workbench (OMW), Report Design Aid, Forms Development Aid (including Power Forms), Table Conversions
* Knowledge of forms tools BI Publisher required.
* Knowledge of JDE E1 Modules: * Finance * Distribution * Manufacturing for multiple locations
* Knowledge of DSI
* Understanding of JDE E1 project promotion, package builds and deployments.
* Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills and ability to work autonomously and within a team
* Knowledgeable in principles of Change Management
. * Ability to manage and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadline