Creates digital video products.
• Supervises creation of digital video content - from concept through to delivery.
• Produces creative content, and cost/benefit decisions for larger programs.
• Produces full scope of discrete portions of programs including sports or news.
• Develops video ideas for iHeartMedia’s website, and produces content for special projects.
• Researches information and obtains materials necessary for production.
• Writes line copy and scripts special introductions.
• Daily edits video clips for quick turnaround and web posting.
• Conducts quality control checking of video/web links.
• Monitors and administers social media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
• Participates in final product editing.
• May hire artists and technicians, oversee idea development and manage financial decisions to bring a project to fruition.
• Demonstrated skills in web design concepts and knowledge of popular programming languages and Web platforms, such as HTML, CSS, Java and Flash.
• In-depth knowledge of graphic art, interactive design and a programming language such as C .
• Proficient in use of Adobe Audition, Wavelab, and Pinnacle
• Deep understanding of and experience with website design, social media, streaming media, web analytics, SEO/SEM and CRM
• Up-to-date in both existing and emerging media delivery methods and content platforms; ability to learn new systems quickly
• Proven ability to predict the resources and time required for online production tasks
• Can work both independently and as a collaborative team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work quickly and change priorities to adhere to daily deadlines; able to shift gears quickly.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Excellent project management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail, and high work standards
• 2 years’ experience in digital media production
• Online digital video portfolio
• Experience with video games and game development a plus
• Experience with video editing programs, e.g., Adobe Premiere, After Effects, or Final Cut, a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in Media Arts, Communications, Broadcast Journalism, Film/Television Production or other related field
• None required
New York, NY: 125 West 55th Street, 10019
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Click here at **** to learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click here at **** to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. is one of the leading global media and entertainment companies specializing in radio, digital, outdoor, mobile, live events, and on-demand entertainment and information services across the nation and providing premier opportunities for advertisers.
Click Here To Learn More About Us:
**** at ****