Technical WriterThe woodlands, TX
Job Type: -
Minimum Experience: 10
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Branch: Staffing Solutions Group
BHI is currelent recruiting for a Technical Writer / Process Flow Developer for a contract opportunity in The Woodlands, TX.
• Develop IT Security procedures and work instructions.
• Ensure the procedures and work instructions are compliant with NERC CIP, NRC Cyber Requirements and NIST standards.
• Write end-user and developer documentation (both PDF and online content for user guides, installation manuals, configuration guides, etc.) for various software products.
• Collaborate with internal engineers and SMEs to produce quality documentation.
• A minimum of 10 years in a technical writing role
• Experience writing infrastructure related documents
• Experience writing policies/procedures and developing new processes for cybersecurity.
• Experience using multiple documentation tools to write, format, manage, and publish high-quality content
• Degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science or a related field highly desirable
• Knowledge of cybersecurity standards including NERC CIP, NRC Cyber Requirements, NIST CSF, DOE C2M2 would be a big plus.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans.
Website : http://www.bhienergy.com/
Established in 1979, Bartlett Nuclear, Inc. (BNI) has become the largest supplier of radiation safety and protection personnel to the U.S. commercial nuclear power industry. Our experience providing technical and professional services includes: All 104 operating U.S. nuclear power stations All 15 U.S. nuclear power stations that have been permanently shut down or are in the decommissioning process In addition to technical radiological services, BNI provides facilities maintenance and professional radiological engineering, decontamination and decommissioning, ALARA, training, consulting, assessments and audits and environmental services. The experience and expertise of our corporate management allows us to address any of our clients’ technical, regulatory or safety issues. With a nationwide workforce over 3,500 experienced professional and technical personnel, BNI offers our employees vast career opportunities at over 150 project locations across multiple power markets. Our customers benefit from our ability to access and manage our large, mobile database of technical resources that can be available on short notice, while employees prefer to work for BNI because of the number and variety of work opportunities we offer.