IT Job Pro
Lead Database Developer (Informatica ETL) irving, Texas – United
Job Start Date – 04\/11\/18, Posted Date – 04\/11\/18 Primary Skillsinformatica,database
Lead Database Developer (Informatica ETL)
Term: 9 Months
Job Location: 8550 Freeport Parkway Irving, TX 75063
Client: Sirius XM Radio
This nationwide industry leader has an immediate 8 month contract
opportunity (with chance for long-term extension) in Irving, TX for a
Lead Database Developer. Will be responsible for supporting and
providing quality of delivery for data extraction, transformation and
load needs through the development of new or enhancement of existing
routines. This position is also responsible for the onboarding and
training of new ETL Developers, providing feedback regarding strengths
and\/or weaknesses so we can ensure they are working on the right
* Work with BI Architecture and Innovations group to craft solution
for data integration and business layer.
* Integrate new data sources for EMM solution structured \/
semi-structured and unstructured data from various sources in
support of the electronic marketing management tools and other
* Work with Business Intelligence Operations team to ensure control
objectives are implemented for all data movement processes,
implement change control for production data ,establish and follow
proper incident management procedures.
* Developing and maintaining thorough business knowledge of source
data in Enterprise Data Warehouse supporting SiriusXM s Enterprise
Marketing Management (EMM) solution.
* Performing source target mapping in support of report and
warehouse technical designs.
* Implementing business-driven requirements using Informatica.
* Working closely with cross-functional business and business
intelligence teams to document ETL requirements and turn them into
* Conducting ETL performance tuning, troubleshooting, support and
* Developing, adhering to, and being a proponent for Data Warehouse
development standards, including ETL standards and best practices.
* Maintaining thorough understanding of business processes and ETL
processes, and identifying efficiencies and needed controls to
fine-tune ETL operation.
* Supporting validation and testing of developed workflows and
business intelligence system integration testing.
* Providing documentation for all developed ETL processes, including
process flow and data mapping.
* Developing audit reporting and quality improvement processes to
ensure accurate and consistent delivery of data.
* Work with BI Operations Tier I and Tier II teams to rollout data
controls and define incident management process for data issues.
* Ensure compliance with all applicable data privacy regulations and
policies as they relate to both firm and client \/ contact data.
This position requires:
* Bachelor s degree \/ or equivalent combination of education and
* 6 years experience of data architecture with one or more of the
following: Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server.
* 4 years experience with Informatica ETL development required.
* 4 years Unix shell scripting.
* Teradata, Oracle, MS SQL Server.
* Experience using ETL tools (ex. Informatica, Golden Gate, etc.)
* Advanced SQL query techniques and automating import \/ export tasks
using Teradata utilities.
* Mastery of stored procedures, SQL coding, queries, index and
database IO performance tuning.
* Comprehensive understanding of Data Warehouse design principles.
* Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve complex
data integrity issues.
* Teradata Certification preferred.
* Subscription-based industry experience preferred.
* Excellent SQL skills for complex data analysis and data quality
* Exceptional data modeling skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
* Hands-on experience with table spaces, indexes, partitions, and
query performance tuning.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and with large teams.
* Demonstrated Ability to communicate and gather requirements from
* Ability to partner with enterprise architects, business
architects, analysts and development teams to deliver rapid
iterations of complex solutions.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and follow
up on unfinished business.
* Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
* Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in
* Commitment to internal client and customer service principles.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
* Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
* Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
* Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
* Creative writing ability.
* Job CodeSG – 11722
* Pay Rate\/SalaryUSD – 55\/ * ExperienceN\/A
* Work AuthorizationB1,Citizen,Current Employer Only,Employment
Auth. Document,Can work for current employer,Canadian
Citizen,Employment Authorization Document,Can work for any
employer,EU Eligible,CPT EAD
* Sales ManagerABHISHEK BRAHMACHARI
* Contact Person Details ABHISHEK BRAHMACHARI Sr. Manager – Business
DevelopmentO-N : ********** 316 **************************