Aber Prov Grd, MD 21005
ASET Partners is looking for a Tech Writer III. They will be responsible for editing, proofreading and providing writing support on non-technical and/or technical documents or sections of documents prepared by writers such as reports, manuals, procedures and specifications. Duties may include ensuring documents meet editorial and government specifications and adhering to standards for quality, graphics, coverage, format and style.
Secret Clearance Required
What You Will Need
• Bachelors or Masters Degree Required
• 1-4 years of experience depending on degree level
Who we are
ASET Partners is a growing IT consulting and professional services firm that combines large-business experience with small-business efficiency and ingenuity to deliver the best solutions for our clients. Our mission is to drastically change our client's expectations... one program at a time. We believe that the bar for contractor performance can be raised. Our goal is to demonstrate this to our clients, through superior efforts, integrity and ingenuity.
• Founded in 2008
• We are a HUBZone certified small business
• Profitable from day one, zero debt
• Offices in Alexandria, VA and Baltimore, MD
• Over 75 employees and growing
• Over 15 active contracts supporting 10 Federal Agencies
In a world where there is seemingly an infinite number of Government Services firms, ASET stands above the crowd. We realize the importance of recognizing and rewarding outstanding performance. We take this very seriously and routinely reward our top performers. Our management layer is strong, but thin, allowing our talented staff to work in a mostly independent environment. We offer highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package and are passionate about making ASET Partners not just 'a' place to work, but 'the' place to work.
We recognize that our success relies on the quality of our employees, and so, unlike many government contracting companies, we have rigorous hiring practices and only consider the most talented, intelligent and energetic individuals for employment. Once we have identified and brought a new employee, we work diligently to keep their skills sharp and their talents engaged.
Top 10 Reasons Our Employees Love Working at ASET
1. We have very high hiring standards so their co-workers are just as smart and talented as they are.
2. We are not profit driven; we are results driven and believe that profits will follow.
3. Unlike Office Space, our employees do not have eight bosses. They have just one or two, and they are not micromanagers. It's not our style and we just don't have time for it!
4. We're different than the rest. Our employees love our unique small-company culture.
5. They love the mission critical and challenging work they do.
6. We have established a trusted relationship with all our clients and refuse to make recommendations that aren't in our clients' best interests.
7. They feel appreciated and recognized for the contributions they make each day.
8. We offer a healthy work-life balance and flexible schedules.
9. They love that we have been constantly growing. It's exciting to add new folks and it offers many opportunities for career advancement.
10. We work hard and we play hard, too! We host quarterly company-wide lunches, regular happy hours and an annual New Year's party in January as a way of saying 'thank you' to our hard-working staff.
• Competitive salary
• Paid Time Off - 10 Federal Holidays plus 15 paid personal days (up to 22 days after 8 years)
• Comprehensive health insurance, including dental and vison insurance for our employees, their spouses, partners and dependents
• 401(k) retirement plan with company paid contribution (equivalent to 4% of your salary)
• Flexible Spending Accounts for qualified medical, dependent care, and transportation costs.
• Employer-paid Life Insurance, Short-term & Long-term disability
• Employee Achievement and Merit Awards - A program to reward and recognize high achievement
• Flexible Work Schedules - Opportunities include compressed workweeks and flextime
• Telecommuting - Options for employees to work offsite
ASET Partners Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran