**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. provides flexible, scalable Information Technology staffing and consulting solutions that help clients and employees transform and evolve while delivering true business value. We are currently seeking a Technical Writer.
In this role you will be a part of a high-performing team dedicated to excellence in support of our customer in providing software development, systems engineering, and O&M services for a myriad of highly complex, Government-designed and Government-owned enterprise business-critical systems relating to Financial Management, Human Resources Management, Integrated Pay and Personnel Management for the USMC, Navy, and across the DoD.
We are currently seeking a professional Technical Writer to join our team. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating technical documents and manuals, explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with technical staff to ensure accuracy of product and system descriptions.
· Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
· Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
· Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals
· Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
· Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
· Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
· Typically possess a Bachelor’s Degree in English or Business-related field
· Typically has 2 years’ experience working in a technical writing position
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Proficiency in RoboHelp and MS Office
· Strong attention to detail
· Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
· Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
Position is generally sedentary in nature; involves sitting most of the time but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
Ability to talk and hear required.
Ability to perform repetitive motions required.
Ability to sit, stand and walk required.
Ability to reach, lift, climb, balance, stoop and crouch required.
Ability to see and read PC screens; detect color coding, read fine print, and/or normal type size print.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of employees.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***., LLC does not discriminate in employment opportunities, terms and conditions of employment, or practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender, religious or political beliefs, national origin or heritage, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.
Location/Region: Indianapolis, IN (US)