Founded in 1990, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. provides professional technical communications services to leading Silicon Valley companies. Check out
****to learn more about us.
We are actively looking for technical writer to fill an immediate assignment for onsite full time job in South San Francisco..
Our client is focused on shifting health care from a reactive, episodic approach to a proactive, targeted approach by transforming the detection, prevention and management of disease. They are developing new technology and tools for patients and their caregivers that can integrate easily into daily life and help transform the detection, prevention, and management of disease
As a Technical Communications Program Manager
You will work closely with internal science, engineering, UX, clinical, quality, regulatory, and business development teams, as well as external vendors and partners, to develop communications and labeling for our commercial and clinical devices.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work with cross-functional team (including product, engineering, and regulatory, amongst others) to prepare user-focused documentation for products in a regulated environment.
• Create workflows, monitor communications, and create standardized and scalable external documentation resources.
• Connect project team and partner (as applicable) across product marketing/user experience,
to establish and deliver optimal product labeling.
• Build consensus among cross-functional teams; advocate for critical partnerships across the organization; gain key stakeholders' support and organizational resources.
• BA/BS degree in an English or Engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
• 4-6 years of experience in technical writing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
• Self-starter who continuously challenges the status quo.
Nice To Have:
• Master's degree in a relevant field (Communications, UX, Engineering, Business, etc.).
• Proven ability to work in fast-paced, constantly evolving environments.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills exhibited in operational setting.
• Experience in user-centered design processes.
• Experience working in biotech or medical devices
Location/Region: Mountain View, CA (US)