L&T Co. is an NYC-based brand publishing company focused on creating great content and executing sophisticated multi-channel marketing strategies. We transform company blogs into authoritative trade publications to establish brands as influential industry voices and cultivate deeper digital relationships with partners, clients, and prospects. We’re looking for talented Staff Writers to join our dynamic and quickly expanding team of dedicated freelancers.
What You'll Do
- Work with our rockstar editorial team to produce exemplary articles, with close attention paid to creative voice and brand strategy for all client accounts
- Submit 500-700 word drafts and accompanying social media content
- Conduct thorough research, hyperlinking, and citation
- Write in a conversational, blog-friendly tone, and adjust as necessary based on brand guidelines and editor feedback
- Adhere to strict deadlines
- Ghostwrite articles for CEOs and other high-level executives to be published on major online publications, including Inc, Forbes, and State of Digital
- Write industry reports, white papers, press releases, and other news-based pieces on trending topics
Who You Are
- A skilled and confident writer looking for a valuable full-time opportunity to expand your professional writing portfolio
- Extremely organized and diligent -- you’re able to commit to deadlines and deliver quality material on a consistent basis
- Potentially interested in joining our rapidly growing and innovative content marketing firm as a full-time Content Manager in the future
Perks and Benefits
- Opportunity to author and publish paid work and build your professional writing portfolio
- Valuable feedback and critiques of your work provided by our editors will foster portfolio development and expand your copywriting skill set
- The opportunity to join a young, dynamic, and close-knit team that loves going to work with and for each other every single day
Longneck & Thunderfoot delivers full-service publishing and content marketing programs to companies and organizations across all spaces and industries. We connect brands to audiences by telling interesting and relevant stories every day.
We're on a mission to take the world's knowledge and write it down. While adhering to our own high standards of journalistic excellence, we aim to...
1) Deploy our dedicated team of brand journalists to translate our clients' expertise into compelling content for the Internet.
2) Transform company blogs into vibrant and authoritative trade publications with ever-increasing audiences.
3) Help brands develop a unique and sophisticated online voice by publishing daily, original content so they can better communicate their expertise to prospects, customers, and clients on the web.
Location/Region: New York, NY (US)