Portsmouth, VA 23701
This Technical Writer (Software User Documentation) will develop, format, proof, edit/revise, and produce technical documents that meet the Customer’s standards.
Security Clearance Level: Secret
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Report to the Lead Technical Writer. Assist in the creation and editing of the technical documentation created under this task order specifically in the area of user documentation for software systems.
Knowledge and Qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in technical writing specialty
• Technical writing experience in the area of user documentation a plus
• Effective communication skills (written and verbal) and English language fluency
• Significant experience using Microsoft® Office products such as Word©, PowerPoint©, etc.
gTANGIBLE Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, or political affiliation.