International Game Technology
The worlds largest gaming technology company, IGT, has an incredible opportunity for a marketing professional looking to deliver world-class work that drives sales in a fun and collaborative professional environment. This position is a key contributor on our award-winning Marketing team, which oversees major gaming product launches, including large integrated omni-channel launches.
Our successful candidate will oversee the creation of cross-channel B2B materials, playing a pivotal role in delivering materials necessary to product launches that directly impact sales, namely product literature, technical documents, video scripts, and other communications.
Youll represent the worlds leading casino gaming products, which include globally recognized brands across the entertainment industry. To succeed, youll need knowledge and experience in technical writing, copy writing, copy editing, and must be a savvy and diligent project manager, able to effectively multi-task, managing multiple projects at once. The ideal candidate must be skilled at time management, possess strong follow-up capabilities and be deadline driven in a fast-moving environment where dependencies on other teams for elements vital to your success are driven to on-time completion through relationships and project management. In addition, the successful candidate will work well independently as well as collaboratively, supporting the larger team as time allows.
This position is writing-intensive. The successful candidate must be able to produce original, clear, and credible ideas and messages for a variety of channels including product literature, social media, digital, direct mail, video scripts, news releases, and internal communications. The candidate selected for this role will be an active listener who can creatively translate ideas into best-in-class communications.
The ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who has a team mentality and a customer-first mindset. Are you ready to join a driven, passionate, and word-class marketing team with the global gaming technology leader? Were ready for you! First Year Goals
- Gain a deep understanding of the gaming industry and IGT products
- Play significant role in helping the team execute major product launches
- Work with internal teams and partners to identify marketing asset needs and create content
- Become knowledgeable about product functionality as it relates to assigned business segment(s)
- Become proficient in all steps of the processes, including time and project management
- On-time delivery
- 5-7 years experience in marketing, including copy writing and/or technical writing, public relations, communications
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, communications, business or related discipline
- Demonstrated project-management skills
- Exceptional writing abilities
- Experience launching new consumer or business-to-business products
- Proven track record of prioritizing and managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to manage and influence across highly cross-functional teams
- Clear, concise writing skills, both technical and creative, for numerous audiences
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and changing environment with multiple deadlines and determined follow-up skills
- Strong time-management skills, with attention to details
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Basic knowledge of casino gaming and slot machines is a plus
- Demonstrates business savvy regarding internal relationships and interactions
- Understanding of the creative process
- Demonstrates good judgement and decision-making skills
- Desire to learn and the ability to adapt on short notice
- Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- New Media savvy Preferred Qualifications
- Casino/Gaming experience
- Team Attitude; puts team accomplishments and successes before personal achievements
- Professional attitude/personality Special requirements needed
Security Investigation Keys To Success
- Drive results to achieve high-quality work results regardless of work complexity.
- Build collaborative relationships both internally and externally
- Decision making to identify and understand situations; identify opportunities to proactively resolve.
- Personal energy to proactively address situations and adopt a positive approach; resilience in front of change and obstacles.
- Self-leadership to continuously learn and develop oneself
- Foster innovation
Apply on Company Website
International Game Technology
Website : http://www.igt.com
Longevity means IGT is doing something right. Since 1981, IGT has been the leading company specializing in design, development, manufacturing, distribution, and sales of computerized gaming equipment, software, and network systems worldwide. But IGT history reaches well beyond its nearly 30 years of business.