Requisition Number: PT-12453
Area of Interest: E-Commerce
Brand/Division: Pottery Barn Teen
Position Type: Full-time
Senior Web Content Coordinator - PBteen
About the Team
Digital Web Creative is a dynamic team of talented, digital marketing designers and digital production artists. We work closely with our copy counterparts to make our catalogs, emails and digital assets come alive with the PBteen brand voice. We also collaborate closely with our cross-functional partners in eCom, Front End, Brand Marketing, Photo Studio and PR to name a few! We are all about sharing creative ideas and supporting each other to not only do our best work, but also to build a strong sense of family and community. Come join us!
About the Role
Lead the preparation and organization of digital assets for the PBteen eCommerce website.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
* Manage and maintain complex web content management systems
* Organize and maintain digital assets in preparation for weekly and seasonal launches
* Archive and organize weekly and seasonal image repositories on servers
* Oversee copyrights and licensing approval process for product pages
* Maintain product personalization process with web teams and vendors
* Liaison between contracted vendors used to execute creative web projects
* Manage and oversee image delivery of product images to support Marketing and Public Relations teams
* Work effectively and efficiently with the creative teams and cross-functional partners
* Work and collaborate with our family of brands, Pottery Barn, PBteen, Williams Sonoma, WS Home, West Elm, Rejuvenation and Mark and Graham
* Establish and maintain cross-functional and cross-brand workflow processes and standards
* Continually drive and evolve Pottery Barn Kids brand standards for product pages
* Performance manage web production team and freelancers, delivering continual coaching and feedback
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
* We're a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial vibe
* A technologically and data-driven business
* Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
* We're at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology for the next generation
* We're passionate about our internal and external clients and live/breathe the client experience
* We get to be creative on a daily basis
* A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right and is open to new ideas
* We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
* We have fun!
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
We're excited about you because...
* You have a 4 year bachelor's degree
* Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop
* Experience with Adobe CQ Web Content Management system
* Highly proficient in Mac OSX (connecting to servers, organizing files, and sharing documents)
* Experience working cross-functionally across many teams and departments
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs, most importantly Excel
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong organization skills; must be highly detail-oriented
* Strong ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
* 3-5 years of related work experience
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
This role is not eligible for Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.
Website : http://www.williams-sonomainc.com
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of home furnishings in the United States and Canada. Our brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We successfully market them through all three major channels — retail stores, catalogs, and the Internet.